What is Breach Secure Now!?
Breach Secure Now! is a comprehensive security training platform that simplifies Cybersecurity and HIPAA compliance training for MSPs. It empowers MSPs to automate and support a training process that fosters a workforce capable of serving as an additional security layer that every business requires.
You may be asking why this matters
We’ve integrated Breach Secure Now! Insights directly into the Lifecycle Manager dashboard. *A Breach Secure subscription is required. In addition to Lifecycle Manager's critical asset lifecycle data, these security insights provide an overview of client security training information from Breach Secure Now!
Why integrate with Breach Secure Now
Cybersecurity is front of mind for everyone. Businesses are not immune to cyber attacks, so you must ensure that your clients & employees receive security awareness training to meet minimum security standards. By bringing people and security training data into Lifecycle Manager, you can now manage your client's assets and people in one place.
What is the expected outcome?
With the Breach Secure Now! Integration, you streamline the management of your clients against threats of cyber-attacks.
By ensuring that clients and their employees are equipped to handle phishing attempts, it's not just their data that's protected; it's their overall security and compliance that are protected. Security insights provide a view of employee training status, simplifying the monitoring and management of security training progress.
To view security Insights
To view account-level security insights
For Security insights, the information available for viewing can be customized. This console allows you to include or exclude table columns based on your needs.
- Navigate to the Strategy Dashboard by clicking the Strategy button in your left-hand navigation bar.
- Click into the security insight pane on the Strategy Dashboard
To view client-specific Insights
The information available to view is configurable. Table columns can be included or excluded according to your needs.
- Navigate to the Clients console
- Click into a selected client on the Client console
- Click on the security insight from the Client Dashboard
The insight title is indicated in the drop-down menu of the console.
Additional information through configurable columns includes:
- Role - Position or purpose in the workplace.
- Security Training - The process of educating personnel in the practices and procedures related to security measures and protocols.
- Phishing Clicked - People who have fallen for a simulated phishing attack.
Filtering by Insights
By using the Insight filter, you can see a list of Security Insights so that you can switch between them.
- The applied filters on the People console match the policies associated with the insight you selected.
- The people list in the console is pre-filtered according to the policies associated with the selected insight.
- Policies filter the console data (i.e., Insight is between % & %, or Insight is under %).